Who Can Join?

exp Australia - works in harmony with all Australian State Regulators in partnering with our sales reps and agents.

Agents can join exp Australia in one of two ways.

Commission Only Agent or

Independent Contractor

Commission Only Agent or Representative

License Required: Sales Registration or Full License

Proof of Earnings: Must have proof that you qualify under the Federal Award. Approximately $60,000 of income from real estate commissions within a 12 month period during the last 36 months.

Independent Contractor

Full Real Estate License

PTY LTD Company

Australian Corporations License for the PTY LTD Company

Own Insurances to Specified Levels

Independant Sole Trader Option

Sole Traders can join as Independent Contractors

Own Insurances to Specified Levels

Sole Traders will have 26 months from the date they join to transition their business to a

PTY LTD and get their Australian Corporations License